The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PaperWorksCo Sunday Sketch #13 - Take 2

Hi Folks!

Following up from last night's post, I have the partner card that uses the opposite pieces of the DP to make another card using Sunday Sketch #13 from PaperWorksCo



Peggy's tip that came with the Sketch was perfect. You can use the other pieces from your diagonally cut rectangles to make another card! Your triangles will just be the opposite! I kept this card pretty much the same as the first, with the exception that I flipped the sketch and used the bigger butterfly from the Verve set.
Not sure which of these two cards my Aunt will get - but I will have an extra one around for my stash!

Again, I hope you can find the time to play along this week! I think this sketch would look lovely with some of the DPs that have been in the recent PaperCard Kits from PaperWorksCo! Yes...that means you might just see me using this sketch again ... I do have some more Christmas cards to make and I still have some Little Loud Stamps Christmas Freckle images coloured up and waiting to be used.

card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: CTMH Bella
stamps: Verve Birthday Surprise and Beautiful Kindness
ink: CTMH Olive, Smokey Plum
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Petite Ovals
embellishments: dew drops, ribbon
extras: 3D foam squares, foam tape

Note: this is a scheduled post so I hope it shows up as planned!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Love the purple Sheena. This card is fab!
Hugs
Tanya