The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A riding we will go....

Hi folks,

I believe this is the last of my Christmas 2009 cards that I have left to show - always the hardest, this one was for Jenn and her hubby - Brooks (my dearly beloved's youngest brother).



Aren't Betty and Bobby cute riding on their reindeer? Kind of like me and dearly beloved on the motorcycle...

Betty and Bobby are from Pink Cat Studio and were coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. The sentiment is from a Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Sentiments set I got at Heather's Stamping Haven. And by now you should recognize these papers - more of my stash of My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas!

Don't forget - tomorrow is the day! PaperWorksCo will be having a release party for the new Little Loud Stamps Collection (did you see my preview yesterday?) Be sure to join us at the blog!

card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas
stamps: Pink Cat Studio, Cornish Heritage Farms
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils
embellishments: rickrack ribbon

1 comment: