The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A simple Christmas Easel

Ahhh....are those of you who braved the Boxing Day crowds breathing a sigh of relief and giggling over the bargains you snagged? Hope you had fun!

We are getting close to the end of my Christmas 2009 card posts....boy I made a lot of cards this year!

I have another easel card - boy I love these. So easy to make yet everyone who receives them always comments on how nice they look.




Love these Jolly by Gollly papers from Cosmo Cricket. The colours just work together so nicely. And they match wonderfully with the CTMH Juniper card stock and ink with which I partnered them on this card.

Hope you are all having a restful day! Thanks for stopping by! Have you been checking out the previews for the new release coming from PaperWorksCo on December 30th? Cute huh? Well, be sure to stop by tomorrow when I will have a sneak peek for you of one of the new stamps....it is a cutie!


card details:
finished size: 6x6 inches
papers: Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly, CTMH Juniper
ink: CTMH Juniper
stamps: CTMH
embellishments: CTMH Twinkle Brads
tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Small and Large Circles

No comments: