The Stamps I Use

Monday, December 21, 2009

Still making Christmas Cards

Hi there...yes, I am STILL making Christmas cards....




This little card features an image you have seen here before - Jacob and Reindeer from the Christmas Freckles Collection by Little Loud Stamps exclusive to PaperWorksCo.

And yes, I found my own stash of My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas - perfect with this image I think!

Be sure to check out the PaperWorksCo blog later today - I do believe that today is Dawn's intro Day Two - I am sure she will have a fabulous creation on which you can feast your eyes!

card details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
Stamp: Jacob and Reindeer by Little Loud Stamps
papers: My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas (as featured in the PaperWorksCo November PaperCard Kit)
embellishments: Dew Drops (white), Stickles (Candy Cane, Holly)
tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One (image panel)
extras: foam tape (to pop up the image panel)

Note: this is a scheduled post so I hope it shows up as planned.

4 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Too cute Sheena! Fab colouring job too.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

The PaperWorks said...

no pressure... but did I tell you that it feels empty without you on the blog... lol...

have a good one!

Softpencil said...

So beautiful card! Jacob and the reindeer look so cute! ;)