The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 5, 2009

This week's UCC challenge at PaperworksCo

Hi everyone, this is my second post for today. If you are here for the Stamping Bella Blog hop, please scroll down to see the first post or just click through here !

For this, my second post today, I have for you my card for the final UCC challenge of 2009 over at PaperWorksCo.





Any ideas about what that challenge might be? Well, to find out, just check out my post today over at the PaperWorksCo Blog .

Notice all the yummy papers? They are all from the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo.

Thanks for stopping in today! Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

I love the paper and that flowers just POPS!
Hugs
Tanya

TannyP said...

Love all the papers! The flower is a real beauty!
I finally got around to ordering my Little Loud stamps and I can't wait to see them tonight =)