The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today's the day

Hi folks,

A quick little scheduled post today BEFORE the big event tonight. The big event, you say? That's right - it's December 30th and tonight at 8PM ET is the release party for the next collection of stamps from PaperWorksCo.  Be sure to stop by the PaperWorksCo Blog to see what Peggy has up her sleeve.

In the meantime, I am at work today, for the first time AVOIDING the annual Christmas Xbox gaming day at our house at all costs. Can you believe it? Choosing work over hanging out at home? Let's just say that last year's event really left me pooped and since I am on-call this week for work, I figured I should be at work instead of competing for network bandwidth at home. I'm just hoping I'll be able to sign on for the release party tonight! I'm even going out for dinner with my dear friend Dominique (to PocoPazzo) instead of catering for the guys. They can fend for themselves this time! I am given to understand that takeout pizza will be on the menu...and cheetos (the gaming snack of choice). Of course they aren't really fending for themselves - I've written a note and posted it on the fridge telling everybody where all the goodies I purchased or made for breakfast, snacks and lunch can be found. Dearly beloved knows the phone number for the pizza delivery place from memory!

Anyways, on to today's card, a birthday card for a daughter of one of my friends - she just turned thirteen on December 23rd.




Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: CTMH Sweet Home
stamps: CTMH Be Yourself
ink: CTMH Indian Corn Blue
embellishments: brads
tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Ovals


See you tonight for the release party!

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty hun, and I love the dp you used on your card!!! Wonderful job!! :)

Hope you have a Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card.