The Stamps I Use

Sunday, December 13, 2009

We wish you a Merry Christmas


Hi there! Did everyone fill their weekend with tons of Christmas preparations? Well, I didn't - not really. My tree is still not up...just could not get my head around it...but I did make a couple of Christmas cards.

The first was this one...





another easel card (for this week's challenge over at the Create4fun Challenge Blog), this time featuring an image from Pink Cat Studio. Did you notice that I am still using papers that were featured in the November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo? I believe these ARE actually from the kit - I have my own separate stash of these papers but...I must confess they are MIA in my disaster of a craft room. I did find my Jolly by Golly papers and my Earth Love Papers by Cosmo Cricket today....but ...well...I'll have to keep looking for my MME papers.

Thanks for stopping in....there should be another post shortly of my other card I made today!

card details:
finished size: 6x6 inches
stamps: Pink Cat Studio
papers: CTMH HollyHock, November PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo featuring My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas
embellishments: ribbon and brad from My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, EK Success Diamond Scallop Border Punch
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils with odourless mineral spirits 

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Another super easel card - the angel is adorable and again, fabulous papers from your November PWCO kit!!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

What great ribbon! Love the image and the dp too.
Hugs
Tanya