The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Welcome to PaperWorksco Jenny

Hi folks!

did you see that Peggy is announcing the new members of the blog team starting today? Yup...check out this post to see Jenny's first creation as part of the team! Welcome aboard Jenny!

I've actually been following Jenny's blog for some time now and definitely admire her work. I'm sure she will have lots of lovely creations for PWCO  in the months to come.

Oh...and has anyone else got the "hippopotamus for christmas" song stuck in their head. Well, I do. And guess what? PaperWorksCo HAS a hippopotamus named Harriet....





I AM SO MAKING A HARRIET CHRISTMAS CARD NOW...well not RIGHT now...I'm going to see the Arrogant Worms in a few minutes. But before this christmas season is out it WILL be made...and that card will go to the person who put that song in my head today.


.s.

No comments: