The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wow - the December PaperCard Kit from PWCO

Holy Moly! Well, I have to say that I thought Peggy outdid herself with the November PaperCard kit and all those yummy goodies from MME. Well, in my books she has outdone herself once again! I mean take a look at this!!!!



This kit contains:

  • 12 – 6"x6" Patterned Paper from Bo Bunny's Persuasion Collection
  • 6 – 8.5" x 11" sheets of Cardstock from Bazzill Basics’s Smoothies Line
  • 2 – 8.5" x 11" sheets of Core'dination Cardstock
  • 2 – 8.5" x 11" sheets of Prismatics Cardstock
  • Assortment of flocked brads and sprinkle brads from Imaginisce
  • 3 yards of Ribbon from Bazzill Basics
  • Metalic Dewdrops from Robin's Nest
  • BONUS – 2 Valentine Stamps from Imaginisce
Stamps!!! Stamps!!! Now that most of us have our Christmas cards taken care of (not me, I'm still making them), the focus can turn to that lovely excuse to give and receive (and eat) chocolate - Valentine's Day. Doesn't this kit look just perfect to get you rolling for Happy Heart's Day?


I know we are all probably still busy with our Christmas shopping for everyone else but...hey, don't you deserve a little reward for being such a good Santa's Little Helper? Be sure to check out the store and pick up yours before they are all "Snag"ged up. Get it? "Snag" -- like the Imaginisce stamps included in the kit!

ba ha ha....forgive me, I've been up all night, working...still. This IS NOT a scheduled post.

No comments: