The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another baby girl card

Hi there....well, I finally sat down to make a card today. One of my former team members at work is expecting a little baby girl at the end of January. I am making him a knotted fleece blanket for the little one and this is the card that I am going to give with it.




The I used is from the first challenge at Paper Sundaes. Since this card is for a baby girl, the pink colour scheme works great for the C4C21 Challenge over at Crazy4Challenges - Pretty in Pink!

Now to make the blankie!

ETA - you can see the blankie at this post.

ETA - Card Details: 
finished size: 4.25 inches square
papers: CTMH Blush and White Daisy Cardstock, Making Memories Pink Gingham, Pink Parchment
Stamp: Carriage From Sunshine Designs by the Stamp Barn is paper-pieced on pink parchment, Baby from Studio G
embellishments: dew drops, ribbon from CTMH (Blush ribbon rounds)
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, ChalkWriters from EK Success

5 comments:

Danielle said...

This is super sweet Sheena - I love it! And I love that ribbon - wow!
Hugs, Danielle

Carla aka scrappypug said...

aww what a cute card! love the ribbon and that lil carriage is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Tanya Rudd said...

This is really sweet Sheena. I see you did the inside too, very nice touch.
Hugs
Tanya

Blankiefinder said...

Love your card, it's so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes' first challenge!

BananaStamper said...

A perfect baby girl card! So glad you could join us at Paper Sundaes!
Shanna :)