The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another card set

Okay so I wasn't entirely creative - this set is exactly like the previous one with the exception of the supplies used.  This time:
  • CTMH Grace papers
  • CTMH Moonstruck and Cocoa inks
  • the buttons were cream this time instead of yellow
Otherwise, everything was the same. I guess I really like the sketch and this will become one of my "fall to" sketches. Yes - you can bet there will be Christmas cards made with this sketch!















So, ten of the cards went to the birthday girl as a set, one was her birthday card and one is in my stash!

Thanks for stopping by!

ETA - Tanya pointed out to me that this week's challenge over at Practical scrappers is to use Buttons on your project! So...I submitted both my card sets!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow - you've been a busy girl Sheena! Gorgeous cards and the layout is a very versatile one!! Love them!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

Fantastic Sheena, be sure to enter this into The Practical Scrappers challenge this week. It is all about buttons, and the way you used yours is fantastic.
Hugs
Tanya

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

great job again, Sheena! :) Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin!! :) Kelly

Kim said...

These are fabby too and I adore your papers here. Thanks again for playing at Practical Scrappers.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

Another gorgeous card set - lucky girl! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!