The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another crafty person's creations

Hi there....I don't have anything of my own to show you today so I thought I would showcase a couple of cards made recently by my dearly beloved's step-mom.

The first is the invitation I received for the baby shower I attended last weekend (there is another one tomorrow).



Isn't this cute? The little onesie must have taken some time to cut out for all of the invitations.

And this is a thank you card I received for lending a hand with the shower. Really, I didn't do much of anything.



I was supposed to help make the invitations but work kept me too busy to free up time when the invites needed to be made. So, my only real contribution was in photographing the day's events for my honorary mother-in-law since I know she will want to scrap-book the occasion. And I made some yummy squares for us to snack on as well.

I love the layered flower she made for this card - the clean and simple lines. Very pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today. Over the next couple of days I will probably post the pics of the cards we made at Danielle's workshop this morning at Heather's Stamping Haven -- and the baby shower card for tomorrow (my camera battery is currently charging so....). I also picked up tons of glitter at Heather's today (12 bottles actually) so there will be some sparkly cards to show really soon!

Hope you are having a fabulously crafty day!

1 comment: