The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another pretty card from Steph

Hi there....

well, I wasn't feeling like crafting tonight so I figured I should snap a pic of a lovely card I received from the super-talented Stephanie. Now, my photography skills aren't doing this card justice -- I snapped the pic in my craft room under less than optimal lighting conditions -- hopefully I'll get around to retaking the pic and updating this post...




Steph always makes the prettiest matching envelopes to go with her cards. I wish I was so patient to do the same! Now look at that card! Don't you just love the snowflake borders? And the gems in the centres of all those pretty snowflakes - even on the envie! I'm thinking I may have to steal this idea for some of my Christmas cards for this year....and the layout....scrummy!