The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another teen birthday

Hi folks,

today I have another card made for another "new to the teens" daughter of my dear friend.



I actually made the card a couple of weeks ago when I made her sister's card - yes, they both turned thirteen, two weeks apart and no, they are not twins. Trust me -- their Mom and I had lots of fun with that when they were infants and we went shopping with them in the double side-by-side stroller. People would come up and go "Twins!" and then double-take when they saw the girls....who were obviously not twins! Still makes me giggle when I think about it.

Anyways, enough reminiscing, on to the card details.

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: CTMH Bella
stamps: CTMH Be Yourself
ink: CTMH Smokey Plum
embellishments: brads
tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Small and Large Ovals

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

Very Stylish! Love the purple.

Hugs
Tanya