The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to crafting

Hi folks,

Well, I sequestered myself in the craft room tonight and churned out fourteen cards. Two of them looked like this:




I will be giving this one to my project leader at work for his birthday on January 7th.

I used Sketch 27 from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout and the papers are CTMH Stardust. I tried something a little different with this card and used white cardstock as my mats. Still trying to decide if I like it or not. But, I needed a quick masculine card and I think this works. And now I have another one for my stash exactly like it!

The other twelve cards I made are like the card set I made earlier this week - only I  used CTMH Grace papers instead. I'll try to do a quick post later this week with those cards.

Hope you are having a lovely day!

card details:

finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: CTMH Stardust
ink: CTMH moonstruck, honey
stamps: CTMH Celebrate the Everyday
embellishments: brads from my stash

5 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

How awesome is this. Those brads match perfectly. Loving the stars on the dp.
Hugs
Tanya

Jenny said...

14 cards! Whoo hoo, way to go :) This card is terrific! I love the blue and gold.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card Sheena. Your recipient is very lucky to received such a nice card.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Gabby said...

Awesome job!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Angela said...

Great guy card! I can't believe you made 14 cards.... Wow!