The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Be Loved Charlotte x2

Hi folks,

I figured I should tackle the Valentine cards for my nieces and nephew today. Up first is one for my youngest niece.



Doesn't sweet Charlotte from the Freckle Love Collection by Little Loud Stamps (exclusive to PaperWorksCo) look so cute with these My Mind's Eye Be Loved papers from the January PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCO? So cute in fact that I made two cards!



Now, here is where my goober-ish tendencies show, yet again! I don't think I actually know anyone with black hair to whom I can give this card! I guess I can hope that our new niece will have dark hair like her daddy and that she will make an appearance before Feb 14.

I used this week's Create4Fun Sketch Challenge for the layout AND  the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge was to use Hearts! Since darling Charlotte is holding a heart and has hearts in her hair - I think this qualifies.

Since these are valentine cards, I decided to go with a smaller format - they are 4.25 inches square. The images were coloured with PrismaColor Pencils except for the hearts which are coloured with Smooch Paints in Siren.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

11 comments:

chrissywitch said...

What about Maliah? Lovely cards!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Fabiola said...

super mignonnes en blonde et en brune aussi

{Jane} said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Tanya Rudd said...

These are fabulous, I love how you show us 2 versions, it is amazing how rotating design paper really makes a difference. I have always wanted black hair, so she is my fav!
Hugs
Tanya

cats whiskers said...

Lovely cards dear. such gorgeous colours and great image, she looks so different with diffrent hair colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Kathy said...

These cards are darling. I love the colors..so rich!! Great design!!

PaperWorks said...

i like them all sheena!

(especially the dark hair one) - she almost looks asian tee hee hee

love the paper you used... now I have to hoard more of the mme before they run out ehhehe

Helen said...

Awwww...cute cards!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

mu42800 said...

une bien belle carte
bizz Mu

Anne-Marije said...

What a cute cards! I like them.
Thnaks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije