The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cards from Sunday's workshop at Jenn's

Hi there! Well, I think it is safe to say that a good time was had by all at Jenn's card workshop on Sunday. I thought I would show the cards we made.....all are Jenn's design, I just coloured and assembled these cuties...

Since  I don't have kids of my own, I think  I will use this as a welcome baby card or I will have to give it to someone else to give to their child....



I think several of these cards could actually be multi-purpose - not just for Valentine's day.





Wouldn't this one be great for a good friend?



Or your parents?




Definitely for my sweetie....



And I have already given him this one with the cute owls...



it was in his lunch today.

So...if you like what you see, stop by Jenn's blog where you will find a link to her CTMH online shopping and you too can fill your stash with these yummy papers and new stamps - all out in the Spring CTMH catalogue that was just released!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such cute cards! The first one is just adorable!

Danielle said...

Gorgeous cards Sheena! I love them all - the owl is too cute! Doug is a lucky man to get these in his lunch bag!!
Hugs, Danielle