Saturday, January 30, 2010

Charlotte's Sweet Shop

Hi again,

back with another Valentine card for another of my nieces! I am again featuring Charlotte from the Freckle Love Collection from the Little Loud Stamps line (exclusive to PaperWorksCo).



So nice, I made her twice - this time keeping her hair colour the same!



The papers I used are from the Bo Bunny Love Bandit Collection.

The layout is from this week's Friday Sketchers challenge. I switched out the sentiment element, though, for the cute little flower. That means that this card also fits the Paper Sundaes recipe challenge to build a sundae - using brown, pink, lace and flowers. Actually, if you look closely, one of the Bo Bunny papers has flowers made out of hearts as well AND the lace actually has a blossom pattern!

hmm..now I want an ice cream sundae....chocolate ice cream with cherry sauce and some lightly toasted sliced almonds...and I know I have all of that in the kitchen. mmmmm and some freshly whipped cream (also in the fridge!)

Hope you weekend is continuing to be wonderful! My sweetie is sick so I think I'll be spending the evening in the craft room!

ETA - this is my second post for today. Feel free to check out the earlier post!

5 comments:

alicaz said...

great card! the papers go perfectly with the image. Very sweet!
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love that lace - and the previous dark-haired Charlotte is still sweet, regardless of you not knowing who to give her to! =)

Blankiefinder said...

What a great card! I just love those Little Loud stamps from Paperworks. You should check out our new challenge starting in 7 hours, I have a feeling you will like the prize! :D Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty! Love the lace :-) and now after reading your describing a Sundae I want one...LOL! I'm glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundaes challenge.

Sparkle said...

These are just darling!