The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Fabulous Birthday

This is my other project from tonight - actually, I made this one first....feel free to scroll down to see my earlier post of the other project!






Again, this is a multi-challenge card!
- Verve's VSJAN10C colour challenge: Turquoise (cardstock, ink and blingy flowers), Grey
(the metallic grey designer paper) and Black (cardstock, ink and ribbon).
- the sketch is CPS149
- Crazy for Challenges: Birthday  (C4C19) This card will be going to a dear friend who celebrates in early February.
- and Practical Scrappers: Bling! (check out those blingy turquoise flowers!)

I was hoping to do the other three Verve Release challenges but...well, I have to work on Friday so...I don't think I will be able to squeeze in the other three before the deadline. But we shall see!

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Love those colors!

Christine said...

Love the layout of this card, the stamping, and of course the blingy flowers! Thanks for entering it at Practical Scrappers!

Kim said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the aqua and black, very classy! Thanks for playing again this week at Practical Scrappers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tanya Rudd said...

This is gorgeous Sheena! I love the blue, and the bling is PERFECT for the Practical Scrappers challenge this week. Good luck with all the challenges.
Hugs
Tanya

Lea L. said...

What a fab color combo! Totally pops! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card.

dstandard said...

Love this- perfect!