The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 4, 2010

I should be crafting

but I'm worn out from fruitlessly looking for Disney figurines to decorate a birthday cake for a friend's about to be three years old daughter. Can you believe that
  • Zellers
  • Toys R Us
  • WalMart
  • PartyMart or
  • The Bulk Barn
HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I COULD USE! And the clock is ticking!!! My next stop is Hallmark, The Superstore and possibly the comic book store...or maybe I can raid the toy box at someone else's house!

So instead of making cards, I spent tonight visiting some of my favourite crafty bloggers and saw this post over at Tanya's blog.

Over at Michelle's blog, there is an awesome blog candy and a coupon for 10% off at her store Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.

So, be sure to check it out.... especially if you have some Christmas $$$$ burning a hole in your pocket.

No comments: