The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Once Upon a Time

there was a Prince named Ian - released as a digi stamp by The Greeting Farm! This is the card I made with him!




When I saw today's image I knew I had to find these two 8x8 papers that were in my goodie bag from the Crop for the Cure from last year (graciously donated by Heather's Stamping Haven by the way). I  paired them with a CTMH Olive 6x6 card base and Bazzill Capers textured card stock.

I used my Spellbinders Renaisssance Hearts Borderabilities for the detail along the bottom and the image panels are Spellbinders Nestabilities small and large petite ovals.

I coloured Prince Ian with my Prismacolor pencils.

This card took me way longer than it should have to make ... I have a bunch of pendant pieces (the smaller ones) sitting on my craft table - carefully embossed and inked - that I just could not fit onto the front of the card. Some of them did find their way inside the card though - as well as another of the fancy borders.

I really hope that tomorrow's card does not take me as long to make -- I'm getting that grey washed out of my hair tomorrow night, taking at least two hours of my precious crafting time! I think I might have to go for something simple.

3 comments:

Isabelle said...

those papers are perfect for Prince Ian... unfortunately they stopped the contest so there won't be a card tomorrow... booooo....

Tanya Rudd said...

OMG! This is amazing! You rocked this digi! Wonderful paper, and the colors used to ink him in match perfectly.
Hugs
Tanya

Jenny said...

WOW! I love that border and the colours and papers look amazing.