The Stamps I Use

Sunday, January 17, 2010

One of the cards from Danielle's workshop

Hi there,

well, I am quickly writing this as I need to get ready shortly to head out to another baby shower for Jenn. If you follow Danielle's blog then you would have seen her sample cards for the workshop I attended on Saturday. This is the first card we made:




It is a multi-dimensional shadow box card featuring Edwin from the Magnolia stamps collection. We coloured the images with TomBow markers and even put some glossy accents on the windows so they actually look like glass! I don't think I will be able to give this card away and I am pretty sure I am going to have to take my sweetie up on his offer to put a picture rail in my craft room so I can display some of these wonderful workshop creations.

Thanks for stopping by! Must get ready for the baby shower!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is darling! Sounds like a fun workshop.

Danielle said...

You did such an awesome job on this card Sheena - I don't blame you for not wanting to give it away!
Hugs, Danielle