The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 28, 2010

PaperWorksCo Sunday Sketch 17

Hi there,

as  I was playing around in my craft room this week I came upon a bunch of Aqua Amigos images I had already coloured up and my hoarded July PaperCard kit from PaperWorksCo.

I  immediately thought to myself that I should whip up a quick card for Sunday Sketch 17 over at PaperWorksCo. So, after getting that grey washed out of my hair tonight, I put together this card featuring Carlos the Crab (I think he is my favourite of the Aqua Amigos).



It is SOOOO cold and blustery here in the Nation's Capital today - white-outs on the drive home, high winds (well, for Ottawa anyway) and FREEZING!!! that I wanted to make something with warm, cheerful colours...and smiling Carlos.

Inside, I did some finishing of the card and stamped the "sending oceans of good wishes" sentiment from the coordinating Aqua Amigos sentiment stamps.

Hope you are having a lovely day, wherever you are!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I love Carlos too :)

Tanya Rudd said...

All those bright colors sure did wake me up. I love how you used the ribbon.
Hugs
Tanya

Kim Y. said...

Cute card!