The Stamps I Use

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The second card from Danielle's Workshop

Hi Again,

this is the second card we made during Danielle's card-making workshop on Saturday.




Fancy Schmancy, huh? Love the look of the platinum embossing on the black linen cardstock. Delish. And the cutout hearts add that final little "je ne sais quoi". With a cute little Spellbinders heart attached with an eyelet to hold the front panel in place, this beautiful card will make a lovely display item.

I liked this fold SO much that I used it for the baby shower card today. I will post that one shortly. My third card from the workshop isn't ready to be posted. The other participants and I have taken Danielle's classes together before so we often get side-tracked. We agreed that we would assemble our card in the class and finish our colouring at home. Since I was busy today - my card isn't quite finished....

Thanks for stopping by...feel free to scroll down to see the first card that we made in the workshop.

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

WOW! This one is fantastic. I love the black and red.
Hugs
Tanya