The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 1, 2010

So I was mistaken

I did have a couple of more Christmas cards to show from 2009. A couple of our friends are always away at Christmas so we often don't wind up exchanging cards and gifts until the New Year. Well, while I was wrapping up their daughter's birthday present, I came across the Christmas present and realized I had not attached a hand-made card. So, I whipped up this one for their daughter using the first sketch from TGFs 12 days of Sketches.



I think the image (from the Keep Cozy set by TGF) works very nicely with these Colorful Christmas papers from the My Mind's Eye Collection.

I made great use of my Spellbinders (yet again) - Create A Flake 1, Petite Small and Large Ovals and Scalloped Ovals.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have been having a fabulous Christmas and New Year. And again, I apologize as there will be AT LEAST one more Christmas card to wrap up 2009.

Card Details:
finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
stamps: The Greeting Farm (Keep Cozy)
papers: My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas, CTMH White Daisy, Tulip and Twilight
ink: Memento
colouring medium: PrismaColor Pencils
tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Create A Flake 1, Petite Small and Large Ovals + Scalloped
embellishments: Brad from the My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas Collection

No comments: