The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 15, 2010

Spellbinders PreOrder at PaperWorksCo

So I had to pass along the news....Peggy has the pre-order up at PaperWorksCo for the new release from Spellbinders! If you were in awe over the new ones that were previewed this week on the Spellbinders DT blogs like I was then you will want to hurry over and check out THE REST OF THE DIES!! Yes, you can see the other dies that they did not showcase on the blogs this week. And, if you are a little miss "I must have them" like me, you will want to place your pre-order. 5% off PLUS the chance to win your purchase.

I showed INCREDIBLE restraint and only ordered eight.Yes, that is how I do restrained. The four new labels (of course) and the two new pendants with their matching borders. So....I need some of my crafty friends to order the ones I DIDN'T get this time....well....YET is probably more like it. So I can borrow them sometime. I love all the new jumbo scalloped dies. I know I'll be getting them at some point as well.....good thing I don't have kids or they wouldn't be going to university!

My two card posts for today are below. Feel free to scroll down and take a lookie!

1 comment:

Carla Murphy said...

Yes! Love the new Spellbinders too and will probably exibit the same kind of restraint! I saw your last 2 cards on SCS and I had no idea they were from the same person until now - too funny! Really like your style. (PS - I'm a newf too!!)