The Stamps I Use

Saturday, January 2, 2010

TGF's 12 Days of Sketches

Hi there! Well, yesterday you saw me post the first card I did for Sketch 1 of The Greeting Farm's 12 days of Sketches challenge. Well, believe it or not, I sat down today and did the other eleven! You betcha, got a head start on my 2010 Christmas cards. So, grab a bevvie as this is a long post with the remaining eleven cards.

The first nine of the remaining sketches all use snowmen from the Keep Cozy TGF stamp set along with papers from the My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas Collection - coordinated with card stock from CTMH.

Sketch 2


Sketch 3




Sketch 4




Sketch 5




Sketch 6




Sketch 7



So I realized I had a goof on the above card, the snowflake buttons don't match. There are three of them and they are two different styles. With the different one on the bottom! I changed that after taking this photo.


Sketch 8




Sketch 9




Sketch 10




For the last two, I ran out of the snowmen I had stamped and coloured already so I switched to the Christmas Sprout and Jingle Papers from CTMH

Sketch 11




Sketch 12




Phew, can you say pooped? And I REALLY should have been working on the OTHER cards on my to-do list for this week but....hey, the images were sitting there crying to be used, as were the papers.

3 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

All I can way is WOW! Gorgeous cards and amazed that they were all done in one day. You RULE!
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

These are all so adorable! I love them all.

Isabelle said...

all your cards are fantastic!!! i wish i had had the time to do all these sketches. maybe i will anyways and start my cards for 2010 !