The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 15, 2010

true love stories

Hi again....back with my second post for today - another Verve Release Week Challenge. This card was made for VSJAN10E - a non-A2 card! Easy peasy - I've been on a square card kick lately so a 6x6 square it is!




I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 121 for the layout and my NEW papercard kit from PaperworksCo. Absolutely no stamping on this card - I used the die cuts included with the kit for the sentiment, flower and the ribbon-y paper strip. Of course, I also had to use some of the yummy dew drops from the kit for a little extra embellie!

I think this card would make a nice anniversary card - I may have to keep it for my 10 year anniversary with my sweetie (coming this May).

4 comments:

My lifes inky escape and more said...

You did very good on your challenge card it's super cute!

Tanya Rudd said...

Beautiful color combo. Love the use of Mojo Monday's sketch.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Jess said...

Great card! Love that saying!