The Stamps I Use

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Valentine Treat Box

So I played in my craft room tonight and came up with two projects. One of them is this cute little treat box for my sweetie for Valentine's Day




I was aiming for the stars with this one -- several challenges combined:
- VSJAN10B from Verve to make a Valentine favor or treat box
- Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday challenge to make a one sheet box AND
- PaperWorksCo Sunday Sketch #15 ( I flipped the sketch and replaced the oval with the punch out heart and sentiment)

ALL of the supplies I used for this little project are from the January PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo.

I think my sweetie will really enjoy getting this little treat box filled with chocolates on Valentine's day!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh this is beautiful hun. The papers you have used just works so perfect on this little bag,a nd the ribbon... all round stunning!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Sheena :) LOVE your pretty box and beautiful design!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Rose said...

oh i adore this :) very sweet!!

thanks for joining us on Project Tuesday this week :)