The Stamps I Use

Monday, February 8, 2010

For a departing colleague

Hi folks,

well, when I returned to work today I found an email inviting me to lunch as a colleague of mine is leaving our research lab. She is exceptionally bright and we will definitely miss her input and valuable contributions on the project on which we both work. So, I decided to make this card to wish her all the best in whatever lies ahead.



The image is from Kraftin Kimmie stamps and is coloured with Prismacolor pencils. Papers are CTMH Bella.

I used Sketch 89 from Sketch Saturday for the layout. I hope she likes it. Dearly beloved thinks this totally looks like her.

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Very cute!

Tanya Rudd said...

Fantabulous! Look at the way you colored her. This rocks Sheena.
Hugs
Tanya

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is fan-flippin'-tastic!! I LOVE what you've done with Genevieve!! The sentiment is perfect for this card and I bet your coworker loved it!! Great stuff!