The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 5, 2010

Let the wheeling and dealing begin

Hi folks....well, I totally missed out on the release party fun at PaperWorksCo for the launch of their latest collection of cuties as I had dinner at my favourite local Italian eatery - PocoPazzo - with a dear friend and we then spent the rest of the evening stamping away.

I had fun with my friend but boy did I miss not attending the launch. Especially since I had no inkling of what the new images would be. Well, once again Peggy and Natalie, the new artist for PaperWorksCo did not disappoint. Take a lookie!


Aren't Zoe and Zach too cute? I've already placed my order as Peggy of course has a release bundle waiting to be snapped up by all us eager beavers! The details can be found at this post over at the blog.

What are you waiting for? Go check it out - as well as all of the posts from the launch featuring the adorable creations by the PaperWorksCo design team - the girls rocked the release!

Oh - and for you super-creative types. Peggy has another contest going where you can win all of the PaperWorksCo releases for an entire year. Just put on your thinking caps and think of the sort of stamps you would like to see released by PaperWorksCo.....all of the details can be found here at this post.

No comments: