The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Verve and CTMH Anniversary Card

Hi folks, well, I've been all over the place today in terms of activities and have still managed to squeeze in another card.

This one is an anniversary card for an Aunt and Uncle of mine (my Dad's older brother) who will be celebrating their 50th anniversary just four days after the same Uncle celebrates his 70th birthday.



I used the Week 1 sketch for the February 2010 Viva la Verve challenges. The stamps are all Verve as well and the papers are from the Veranda collection by CTMH. I must say, I really like these papers and am looking forward to playing with them again.

I also pulled out my Kaleidoscope Spellbinders Borderabilities that I got a while back from PaperWorksCo to add a fancy little edge to the centre strip. And since my sewing machine is still in place for baby quilt work, I added some stitching as one of the details for Challenge 72 at the Secret Craft Saturday Challenge blog.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card and fabulous stitching. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Super sweet little card and fab stitching...thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Mel X said...

A lovely card, great layout, wonderful colours and and fab stitching.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Tanya Rudd said...

Just wonderful. Love the layout, and the color scheme is FAB!
Hugs
Tanya

{Jane} said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x