The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcoming Jenn's Baby

Okay so if your name is Jenn McMillan you might want to NOT read this post -- if you would like this card for baby to be a surprise! So...the rest of you aren't Jenn....right?....

So those of you who know Jenn know that she is a member of the StarvingArtistamps design team and makes the wickedest cards with their images. Well, to welcome her new little one, StarvingArtistamps has put out a call for you to design a card to welcome the little princess (yes, Jenn and her hubby, Brooks, know that they are having a little girl) with the bonus of a pretty nice blog candy up for grabs - a full sheet of images AND a free set of sentiments.

Now, I originally planned to use one of my StarvingArtistamps sets to do a cute little farm scene card (I love the little baby chick in the farm set) but I got my new Bildmalarna stamps from Paper Jewels just a few days ago and one of the new stamps I got from them was this cute cute cute little baby stamp and I just had to use it with my Pretty Please papers from My Mind's Eye that I recently got from PaperWorksCo but had yet to use.



I coloured the image with Prismacolor Pencils - the perfectly coordinated buttons are clear buttons from CTMH that were glued to the papers and then cut out.

The layout is from this week's challenge over at the Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog.

Hope you are headed into a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

www.starvingartistamps.com said...

Lovely card, I like how you did the buttons and ribbons!
Thanks for participating!
Tracey

Tanya Rudd said...

This is way cute Sheena! I like the image and how you colored it in.
Hugs
Tanya