The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Copic Certification class nearby

Hi folks,

I saw this post today over at Marianne Walker's blog with an update on the Copic Certification class schedule for the next couple of months.

I'm happy to see Ottawa isn't yet closed - I'm still hoping to get in as a regular crafty person. I did notice that there is a class in Toronto on June 13th. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that if I don't get into the Ottawa class I won't be able to try to get in to that one as my pager partner has already booked that weekend off for a fishing trip down east.

But, just passing along the word to anyone else that may be interested in taking the certification. There are lots of other cities listed......hmmmm.....Vancouver sounds nice for a weekend jaunt! I could get me some of Purdy's Hedgehogs and candied ginger!

No comments: