The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Mimosa Easter card

Hi folks,

I'm sharing with you today another of my Mimosa Easter Cards that  I made on Tuesday night.



Again, I used my 3BugsInARug Little Chick paper. I coloured Mimosa with my Copics - must practice you know! I actually coloured at least three of each of the images that have been on my Easter cards so far - so they may show up again on some additional Easter cards I have yet to make.

The sentiment panel is cut using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossom die. The sketch for this card is this week's sketch from the Create4Fun Challenge blog.

Hope you have a lovely day - as I write this (Tuesday night) I am wondering what the first challenge over at the Greeting Farm will be for the TGF Royal Battle. I hope the post is up before I go to work at 6am, otherwise I won't get to see it until I get home AFTER work!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

This is soooo adorable! Great card TFS!!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, that is so cute!

Tanya Rudd said...

So very cute! I have to get cracking with my Easter cards for sure.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!

crafty-kristy said...

super cute card. Great layout. Wonderful coloring as usual!!