The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Are you ready? PWCOs latest release!!!!

tee hee.....not until Friday night!!! I'm getting pretty excited - dearly beloved has DnD on Friday night so I can check out the release party totally uninterrupted....except for the obligatory kitteh cuddles of course.

I've been gazing at the blinky on the left and  I think there might be a subliminal hint if you look REALLY closely about what this release is going to contain!

So....be sure to stop by the PaperWorksCo blog at 6PM MT (that's 8PM ET here in Ontario) to check out the new release.

If you swing by now there is a sticky post at the top of blog with all the yummy details.

I always plan to do a little image colouring during the release party but that never happens -- the chat is always so much fun that I always put aside whatever I THOUGHT I was going to work on and just have fun with all the crafty talk.

No comments: