The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Bildmalarna Bunny card

Hi folks....I'm back today with the third of the Bildmalarna/3BugsInARug cards I made on Tuesday night.



As I mentioned in a previous post, I get my Bildamalarna stamps from Jenny's store, Paper Jewels. I fell in love with the Spring Collection and must admit that I did get a few - some of them you have not seen on the blog yet as I was too busy quilting.

The 3BugsInARug papers came from PaperWorksCo (by the way, check out Peggy's awesome sale she has on right now to pick up some bargains!)

I used this week's Sweet Stop sketch with a spin (FUZZY WUZZY)  for the layout for this card with the cute bunny. I was practicing my colouring white things with my Copics on this one...adding a hint of grey to Mister Fuzzy Bunny so he wouldn't look flat on the card. I think I did okay for a beginner.

Oh, the image and sentiment panels are all cut out with my Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Deckled Rectangles. And the sentiment is actually from Pink Cat Studio.

Hope you have a crafty day! Thanks for visiting - I promise the quilt pictures are coming soon! The quilt will be delivered either Thursday or Friday afternoon (most likely) and THEN I can show you what it looks like! (I'm writing this post Tuesday night and scheduling it for Thursday morning so I don't really now what day I'll be delivering the quilt yet!)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Aww, how cute! The bunny is adorable and I love how you placed the buttons Sheena!
Hugs, Danielle

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How sweet is that! I love the bunny with the eggs all stacked behind him. The blue just sets it off perfectly. Great job!

Candace said...

Super cute card!! Thanks so much for playing along at The Sweet Stop! :)

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Jenny said...

Such a darling card!! I really love the buttons and the inking around the edges.