The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 28, 2010

An Easter SFYTT card

Hi folks,

phew, I feel like I crammed in a lot of activities today - and I even managed to make FOUR yes FOUR more Easter cards somehow! Still have a few more to make - and I need to get started on a quilt for a baby that was expected to be born this weekend. I'm waiting to find out if it was a boy or girl though before I start on this quilt.

Anyways, back to one of the cards I made today (yes, I am saving the rest for scheduled posts throughout the rest of the week in case I used up all my mojo today!)



For this card I used this week's SFYTT sketch over at Jen Del Muro's blog. As you can see, I am working hard at using up my 3BugsInARug Little Chick Papers.

The image and sentiment are from Pink Cat Studio. I love this cute little bunny. He looks so happy.

Anyways, hope you all had a lovely weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tanya Rudd said...

So cute Sheena, you have been as busy as these bunnies!
Hugs
Tanya