The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Easter SSS49

Hi folks,

guess what I have for you today? .....ANOTHER EASTER CARD!!!! (insert evil laugh here)



I used this week's Sweet Stop SSS49 sketch for the layout. I will also be adding this card to the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week - the theme is open "just fill your boots" but how could I not submit an easter card? I've done so many!

And I know you must be sick of these Little Chick papers from 3BugsInARug by now but I am doing my best to use up my "seasonal" papers as I get them.

The cute little bunny is, once again, from the CTMH Bunny Love set.

The ribbon is an unopened spool I found in my stash that I thought matched this paper perfectly. Wow, wish I had noticed it before! Oh well, I still have paper left and more Easter cards to make so you might just see the ribbon pop up again as well.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

This is a scheduled post so I hope it shows up as planned!

9 comments:

Candace said...

Oh, this is so cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stop Sketches! :)

Tanya Rudd said...

How sweet Sheena. These images are just adorable.
Hugs
Tanya

CreaRenata said...

What a cute eastercard! Thanks for playing at the Sweet Stop.

RiNNE said...

Sheena, your Easter cards are all so wonderful! I especially like the colors you used with this card! And congratulations on your toot! I checked out the slideshow and saw your beautiful Anya card!! :)

PeggyLovesVintage said...

How sweet - love the bunny and the paper combos are perfect. Lovely!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so SWEET!!

Eulanda said...

LOL! I love your wicked laugh! What a cute card!

Nicole said...

Sheena, your card is just so sweet! LOVE that ribbon, too!!

Glad you joined us at the Sweet Stop! Be sure to check in tomorrow for the new sketch!

Donna said...

Such a fun card and fantastic layout! Thanks for joining in the fun with PTW :) Donna x