The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Easter from Anya

Hi folks,

To practice my colouring with Copics I decided to print and ink up a few Easter Anya images from The Greeting Farm to match with this 3BugsInARug paper that I got from PaperWorksco.



I actually wound up making two cards, using the same sketch from Club Anya.



I'm sure one of these will go to my sister's youngest daughter. Not sure about the other.

Over at Anyone for Anya, this week's challenge is titled "eggstra special" so I think I will be linking up this post to that challenge as well.

Well, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. See you again soon!

.s.

6 comments:

Sparkle said...

These are adorable!

Danielle said...

These are so cute Sheena! Beautiful papers - great going with the copics!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

Too cute Sheena! Did you have any issues with the ink running with the Copics? You mentioned printing the images, so I am curious.
Hugs
Tanya

Debi said...

Lovely job on this. Thank you for playing along with the Anyone for Anya? challenge.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

What an adorable card! Love the image.

Hugs, Gina Marie

Dawny P said...

Hi chick xxx Ohh these are both beautiful. LOVE the colours and papers you used. Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxxx