The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Easter from Yvette

Hi folks!

I'm back with my third post for today with the third (and final) card I made on Wednesday night.



Those of you who are fans of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps will recognize Yvette, who definitely has a spring in her step. The challenge this week over at Kraftin' Kimmie is to use eyelets - I added just a few (they are actually flower shaped eyelets). The sketch is a total CASE of Michele's card from that post. I just loved the layout so much that I had to use it on this card.

Again, I used my 3BugsInARug Little Chick papers I got at PaperWorksCo. I also cracked open my Spellbinders Fair Isle Petite Border to add a fancy schmancy border on the left - I think the holes complement the eyelets quite nicely. I also used my Spellbinders Labels Eleven for the image panel.

Thanks for stopping by -- feel free to check out my earlier posts if you want to see the other two cards I made Wednesday night!

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is one fun card! Love your coloring!
Hugs
Tanya

Project Create said...

Hi, you left a comment on my blog regarding the flowers i made, the ustream was recorded if you want to watch it anytime. My Channel is NsSnowAngel,
thanks,
TAmmy