The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 26, 2010

ICS Sketch 59 with a bunny

Hi folks,

For my second post today I have another of the cards I made on Wednesday night - again featuring a bunny from the CTMH set "Bunny Love" and my 3BugsInARug Little Chick papers I got from PaperWorksCo.



I used this week's sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches (I flipped it though to suit the image).  I must say - it's a fairly clean card but I like it!

Hope you have a lovely weekend! I should be tidying up in my craft room tonight but think I'm just going to take the night off and cuddle with my kitties on the couch. They've been very clingy at bedtime this week as I have spent my evenings in the craft room. So....time for some mamma time!

3 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Can I use your method of stacking those buttons? This is one of my favorite cards this week. Just adorable.
Hugs
Tanya

Nikki Schmaltz said...

THis is THE cutest card. I love how clean and fresh it feels. So sweet!

Kelly Bee said...

awwww, this is so cute! very fresh and spring-like.