The Stamps I Use

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's finished! It's finished!

Woo hoo! I finished the baby quilt this afternoon!  Can't show any pictures yet though as it has not yet been gifted.

Now I have two more to make --- but they will NOT be anything like Ava's quilt. It was a one-time, never to be repeated piece specifically made to coordinate with the artwork in her nursery. I'm not sure how practical a quilt it is - given all the applique, but I think it turned out pretty much as I had it pictured and drafted on the drafting table.


Anyways, that's it for me.....time to relax on the couch with my sweeties.....

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

I want to see it! I am so excited. Ava is such a lucky Princess!
Hugs
Tanya

Danielle said...

Well done Sheena - pictures - we need pictures! Sounds like such a gorgeous quilt!
Hugs, Danielle