The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 19, 2010

The last of my Violin Tilda's

Hi folks,

back again with my second post of the day - finishing up cards with the Tilda with Violin images I coloured up on Wednesday night.



I used CTMH Bella papers for this one since they have some purple in them and I thought they would go well with the colour of Tilda's dress.

The layout is from this week's sketch over at Friday Sketchers. I decided to make this one into an easel card since the challenge this week over at Just Magnolia is to make an easel card.

And did you notice the paper flowers in the bottom right corner? I came across a tutorial for them over at the Classroom this week and just had to give them a try. Awesome way to make flowers that coordinate perfectly with your DP!

Hope you are all having a great day! Now to tidy up in the craft room and resume quilting.

.s.

15 comments:

Pen to Paper said...

Very cute. I love the layout of the whole card. I can't wait to get my Violin Tilda stamp!!!!

XOXO

Jackie

Peggie said...

She's lovely. Love the purple flowers and the layout.

Pam S. said...

very pretty...lovely card design!
Pam Going Postal

Chasity said...

omgoodness...i'm a ctmh consultant and i love my maggies and i LOVE what you did with these...very inspiring. :o)

Angelwood said...

This is such a pretty card! I do love this image! You've chosen beautiful papers too. Great job! hugs, Angela

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful, what a lovely layout.
Hugs, Christine

Lori said...

Beautiful card! This is the first time I've seen Tilda with the violin. How fun!!! The 'just a note' goes perfectly with her. Pretty papers and flowers too. I can't wait to see how to make them!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

RubyM:) said...

WOW! I like your papers!UHH AND how cute is your little girl.WHat a great job you have done.Beautiful card.RubyM:)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the layout is awesome!
hugs!
Sharon

cabio's craft corner said...

Isn't she cute. Beautiful easel card Sheena. I did a card using this image too, but can't post it yet as I sent it to someone for her birthday. Won't post until she received the actual card :op
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Oh Sheena, your violin Tilda easel card is so pretty! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the layout! Hugs, Cami

Patricia Garcia said...

She is adorable, I can't wait to ink mines up!!

Hugs,
Patricia

PetRaP said...

Lovely, very stylish card!

chatdoro said...

très très jolie carte, so beautiful card, and the stamp is fabulous. Bises chatdoro

Robin said...

Lovely card. The paper is lovely!! I love your Tilda!