The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let the Battle begin

Hi folks!

So how many of you have signed up for the "Battle of the Design Teams" at The Greeting Farm? I know some of you have as I have seen some familiar names on the sign-up post! I must say, seeing those names definitely has me shaking in my boots! But, it is all in good fun....get your pencils, ink and markers out and have a blast!

Stephanie asked me if I was interested in being on her team so, of course, I said yes...before we even knew what would be in store for us. After all, TGF always has some fun and interesting contests.

Our team is named Team International Ink (since we are comprised of both Canadians and Americans) and consists of:

Steph - (our fearless Team Leader)  www.pinkstarcreations.blogspot.com
Sunghee - www.creativityinprogress.com
Corinne - www.rinnesbliss.blogspot.com
Tanya - www.trudd.blogspot.com

and me!

So...if you like our creations, be sure to vote for our project of the week when it appears in the galleria! The first challenge will be issued next Wednesday and we have until Saturday to submit it. Each week, only the top vote-getting half of the teams will move on to the next challenge. You can be sure that I will post an update when our project appears in the gallery !

I know there are lots of talented crafters out there who are big fans of TGF so the competition will be tough!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Whoo Hoo! I'll keep an eye out for your group :) I'm playing too!