The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 29, 2010

A little toot for me!

Hi everybody,

I hope this isn't being immodest but lookie at what was in my email when I got home today! If you click on the article link, you will see one of my Easter Anya cards in the slide show!

How neat is that! Well, I think it is pretty neat....so there!

-------------------------------------------------

Sheena,

Hello! I write three columns for Examiner.com  -- a national Scrapbooking and Stamping column, a local DC Paper Craft column, and a local Arlington Scrapbooking column. 


I want to let you know that I published one of your beautiful Easter cards in an article in my national column:

http://www.examiner.com/x-9098-Scrapbooking-and-Stamping-Examiner~y2010m3d29-Still-time-to-make-Easter-cards

Warmly,

Michelle

Michelle Vocke
Scrapbooking and Stamping Examiner
Arlington Scrapbooking Examiner
DC Paper Craft Examiner



------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Stephanie J said...

Look at you! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Tanya Rudd said...

Toot Toot! Way to go.
Hugs
Tanya

Danielle said...

Toot Toot from me too! Awesome job Sheena - very exciting stuff!
Hugs, Danielle