The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lookie what I HAD to get today



When I saw a post from Heather's Stamping Haven a couple of weeks ago that they had this die in stock I knew I had to have it - with my penchant for metal on my masculine cards and all.

And then when I saw (and then ordered) the Tinheart family (see them in the sidebar?)
from PaperWorksCo. Well, it was a done deal. Today was the first time I had a chance to swing by Heather's ... so we did so on the way home from work.

Now I just have to figure out the right sandwich for using a Sizzix Bigz die in my Cuttlebug...if anyone has any tips...I'd be happy to listen! You can expect that I'll be having some cards with gears on them very soon!

ETA - 2 B plates plus the die is apparently the combination to use.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

VERY cool gear die cuts Sheena! I can see being such a great embellishment for those guy cards - especially with the cute Tinheart family!! Mmm, not sure what the sandwich would be - it shouldn't take you too long to figure out!
Hugs, Danielle