The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March PaperCard Kit now available at PaperWorksCo

Hi all....have you checked out PaperWorksCo since March came in like a lamb? Or maybe in your part of the world it came in like a lion?



That old saying ties in really well with the papers in this month's kit - from the Animal Stackers Collection from 3BugsInARug! I ordered mine today and can just see it working perfectly with the Safari Friends and Jungle Jesters stamp sets - PaperWorksCo's own collection of cute rubber stamps.

I can't wait for my order to arrive as my new Spellbinders from the recent release will be coming as well! I of course ordered all the new labels dies as well as the pendants and their matching borders. So...you might want to jump quickly to snag any that Peggy still has left in stock. She did send out a newsletter yesterday though saying that she has already reordered some that moved very quickly. So...if you want a die that shows as out of stock, just drop her a line to see if it has already been reordered.

Hope you are having a fabulously crafty week!

No comments: