The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mimosa with her Easter Chicks

Hi folks!

Wow - did I have an awesome night crafting. Dearly beloved was at volleyball and I finished up three easter cards!

The one I am sharing tonight is this one with Mimosa feeding her chicks. In case anyone is wondering, the image is a Bildamalarna stamp I purchased from Paper Jewels.



I used this week's sketch (#56) from Card Patterns for the  layout - changing the wavy line to a layered strip of green ribbon and some lace - both of which I have had forever tucked into one of my sewing baskets. Hey, I think that qualifies this card for the Practical Scrappers challenge this week to use something you have had in your stash for more than a year! For that matter, those daisy buttons in the lower corner count for something  I've had for a year or more as well!

The papers though are brand new - more of my 3 Bugs In A Rug (Little Chick) papers that  I got from PaperWorksCo. Hope you aren't tired of them yet because the other two cards I made tonight used that collection as well!

Hope you are having a lovely evening! See you again tomorrow with another card!

3 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

This is one cute card Sheena. Thanks for showing Practical Scrappers those darling buttons that you have had stashed away!
Hugs
Tanya

Jenny said...

Oh I love that lace! Those flowers in the corner are so sweet too. I love this card :)

RobinJ said...

This is just the sweetest card. Love those daisy buttons! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!
xoxo-RobinJ