The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 26, 2010

A Mojo Monday Bunny for Easter

Hi folks. Well, I was able to sit down on Wednesday night and do three more of my Easter cards.

For this one, I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, more of my 3BugsInARug Little Chick papers that I got from PaperWorksCo and a cute bunny image from the CTMH Set "Bunny Love".



The image panels were cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Petite ovals and, yes, I'm still practicing with my Copics. I have added more to my collection - following the advice I few of you left, I picked up the rest of the odd numbered Cool Greys and a few other colours. Only seven more were added - bringing my count up to 44 markers now. Still a long way to go. I'm hooked. And I want to start practicing on fabric.


Hope you all have a lovely day!

.s.

3 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

That is some MOJO you got going on girl! This one is just too cute.
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkle said...

This is adorable!

Danielle said...

Aww, such a cute card Sheena! Great sketch and such pretty papers! Love how the blue ribbon & buttons brings out the subtle blue flower on her hat!
Hugs, Danielle